Wednesday, January 24, 2007

UPRCUT POLITECHS: Forbidden Passport of Happiness

In the tradition of William Burroughs and Bryon Gysin I will be posting a nearly daily cut-up of the scrapheap of news I sift through, bludgeoning you with a trivial, critical, fanatical, bewitchical, manipulable, elliptical, hyperbolic meme-shot to the temple. I will be using some of the generators and text mutilators of the inspiring Language Is A Virus site as well as some of my own techniques. Results will vary...naturally.

no. 1 Forbidden Passport of Happiness

Getting my pension because I've been well.
This is my health interest?
Do I want it back for five years, too? I'm 70.
Go out the window with Global Warming.
Far more interesting is the astonishing level of the
world's happiest man. He is off the scale.
Now in his brain, around upbeat,impulsive Buddhist monk,
a French academic, Matthieu Ricard, 60, a happier
place. He regrets to make the work to share his secret,
the trick.
Happiness is a joke among Forbidden City. 300 of them,
including tycoons after
secretive Texas. Bill Gates' storage technology changing
energy this week announced its silence to ship systems
and is on two production electric vehicles
this year.

No comments: